- We want you to have our transport impact spreadsheet!
We’ve been monitoring our transport impact in Afallen for just […]
- Reaping the open source benefit for Wales
Digital infrastructure and services underpin much of our modern existence. […]
- Afallen welcomes new Partner to accelerate growth in energy sector
Afallen has expanded its partnership to include renewable energy and […]
- Hiraeth Energy; embedding the community in renewable energy
We are delighted to see that Hiraeth Energy is partnering […]
- Introducing Nikira
This guest post is by Nikira Bowen, Graduate Intern. We […]
- Reinventing Afallen
This guest post is by David Clubb I was recently […]
- Walking the (sustainability) walk
We founded Afallen in October 2018 on a set of […]
- Nor-way in the lead on electric vehicles
The European Environment Agency has updated its data on the […]
- Open source social media will save our democracy
This guest blog post was written by our Partner, David […]
- Supporting the vulnerable: Challenge 2050
This blog post was written for Cymorth Cymru by David […]
- Accelerating sustainability
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been successful in securing […]
- Our new website
We’ve updated our website to make it more accessible, more privacy-friendly and less code-heavy
- Wales underwater?
The Wales of 2050 will be a very different place. […]
- Congestion Charge Cardiff – the Future Generations Approach
We think that a Congestion Charge – or Clean Air Zone – should be implemented in Cardiff. It’s in line with the Well-being Goals.
- Supporting girls & women in STEM
Afallen is carrying out practical work to help support girls and women in fulfilling their aspirations in STEM
- An urban National Park for Wales
Afallen has been following the development of the National Park City concept with interest. We want to help bring it to Wales.
- Our environmental commitment
Here’s where we describe how we practise what we preach on the environment
- Making a living
We’ve signed up to the Living Wage scheme. Here’s where we explain why it makes sense for an ethical business founded on sustainable values.
- Plastic pollution in Wales
David Clubb talked to Radio Cymru this morning about plastic pollution in Wales. Here’s the recording.
- The symbolism of the M4 in Wales
With one tweet, the First Minister Mark Drakeford raised Wales’ aspirations, values, and environmental credentials.
- Wales’ talent is everywhere. We want the best of it
We believe that Wales’ best potential will only be revealed if we can tap the abilities of all of our people. We want a Wales of all the talents.
- Officially branded
We were joined by around 50 attendees for our official launch – which included the unveiling of our new logo.
- Wales’ Climate Emergency
It’s going to take radically different action to avoid tragic outcomes for our ecosystems, writes David Clubb, Partner at Afallen
- Why Afallen?
David – one of Afallen’s founding Partners – left a good job in the renewable energy sector for something different and full of risk. But why?
- Banking for good
We want our service providers to share our values. That’s why we’re delighted to be working with Triodos, a global leader in sustainable, ethical banking