This project, run by Afallen for Swansea Food Partnership with Open Food Network, and Urban Foundry, aims to support the development of local food supply chains in Swansea County. View the local food map here.
Have your say
We are keen to understand what could be done to support local food supply in Swansea. If you would like to contribute, please fill out the following questionnaire(s):
- Questionnaire for food producers (growers, manufacturers, farmers etc)
- Questionnaire for food ‘sellers’ (cafes, pubs, restaurants, hotels, wholesalers, markets etc)
- Questionnaire for householders or other retail users
Local food producers and suppliers
Useful local networks or trade bodies
- Swansea Bay Good Food Circle
- Menter a Busnes
- Swansea Environmental Forum
- Mumbles Traders Association
- Bwyd Abertawe
This project has received funding through the Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020, which is funded by the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development and the Welsh Government, and supported by Swansea Rural Development Partnership at Swansea Council.